- Silver Ukulele Strummers led by Vaughn Parker
- Harmonica Group led by Cheryl Ritchie
- Music Makers led by Heather McLaughlin
- Modified Line Dancing led by Stephanie Brown
- Poetry/Play Reading led by Chris Abbott
- Silver Tones Singers led by Pam Archer
- Social Craft display – Barbara Moore
Our main aim is to provide an entertaining occasion for the enjoyment of our U3A members and the general public. The concert also provides an opportunity for the participants to “strut their stuff” and to showcase what it is that they do.
Because Club Taree has generously allowed us to use their auditorium without charge and, in keeping with Manning Valley U3A’s not-for-profit status, the concert is free.
Where: Club Taree auditorium
When: 8th December, 10.30 am to 12.30 am (best to be there by 10.15 to secure your seat)