Manning Valley U3A Inc. Fees
- Unlike many U3As, Manning Valley U3A Inc. operates on a ‘user pays’ basis. This complicates the enrolment process a little, but we believe it is the most equitable arrangement for our members.
- Before attending any class or activity each person must become a member of Manning Valley U3A Inc. this can be done online by following the links on the home page or by contacting a committee member and with payment of the annual membership fee (currently $20 payable once per year and non-refundable). Payment by electronic funds transfer. These fees go towards the cost of membership badges, insurance, administration, and other operating expenses.
- In addition to the annual membership fee, each course and activity has a course fee that must be paid at the start of each term. The fee covers the costs of providing the venue, printed material etc, depending on the requirements of each course. Our Newsletter includes a list of the courses being offered and their associated fees. Please see the Refund Policy in the Governance – Policies section of this website.
How to Join and/or Enrol
- Members/New Members can join and enrol on-line by following the links on the Home Page.
- Before the start of each term, an Enrolment Support Morning is conducted at the Manning Uniting Church, Albert Street, Taree so that people can seek assistance in initiating or renewing their membership if due and also enrolling in the term’s courses and activities.
- It is requested that members enrol in the time period designated in the newsletter and on our annual calendar/planner. On time enrolment assists with the compilation of attendance rolls, helps class leaders/presenters plan their classes and to fulfil insurance requirements. Late enrolments will be reviewed on a case by case basis.